Friday, April 9, 2010

I Love the Driveway



Last night was the 4th race in the 32 week long Driveway Series, put on by Holland Racing. www.drivewayseries.com

Since I've not been on the bike much lately, my form has been suffering, and consequently my performance at these races. As a result of the trip to the velodrome last weeekend, however, I experienced what real pain on the bicycle is all about.

So last night, I tried to re-create that track experience, and went for a couple of prime laps. It worked out! I managed the first prime and the crowd prime. My bounty included a bottle of shiner, some redbull, and a bit of cash.

Best of all, I did it on the night when I was wearing the coveted TWM slippers.

Austin. What a great place to live.

1 comment:

  1. those zippers worked for you well as well!!
    but of course there are nothing compared to aero provocative covers!

    ReplyDelete